- Heavy-duty material can withstand maximum 300kg
- Heavy-duty Nylon or Aluminum Base with PU Castors
- Class 4 Heavy-duty Gaslift with SGS and BIFMA certified.
- High Density Polythene Moulded Foam Cushioning: 65ρ/m3
- Adjustable height and angle with netting headrest
- 3D adjustment armrest (height, angle and backwards)
- Heavy-duty intuitive recline detector with 3-Lock mechanism (Angle lock recline tilting: Yes)
- Adjustable height of cushioned lumbar support with rolling mechanic
- Adjustable chair height with pressure pump
- 360 degree tilting
- Breathable mesh with cooling effects
- Soft and smooth fabric and mesh provide the most satisfaction and comfort
- Standardized backrest design to support spine
What you get:
- FREE DELIVERY and INSTALLATION for SELANGOR and KUALA LUMPUR ONLY.
- RM20 DELIVERY FEES will be charged for other states in PENULISAR MALAYSIA.
- Genuine and Premium Quality product manufactured by Alterseat Malaysia.
- 3 years of full chair warranty and 10 years seat warranty.
What is the difference with Heavy-duty Nylon Base and Aluminum Base with PU Castors?
|Heavy-duty Nylon Base with PU Castors||Heavy-duty Aluminum Base with PU Castors|
|Weight Support (BIFMA Test)||1800kg||2100kg|
|Smoothness of Flooring||Great (PU Castors are made with soft outside layer in order to increase smoothness of all type of flooring)||Great (PU Castors are made with soft outside layer in order to increase smoothness of all type of flooring)|
|Extension of Warranty||NO||YES (additional 1 year)|
|Benefits||NO||FREE Class 4 Gaslift|
Class 3 Gaslift VS Class 4 Gaslift
Great (Highest grade and quality in the world)
Weight Support (BIFMA Test)
150kg ~ 200kg
250kg ~ 350kg
Stability of Chair
Thickness of Gaslift Cylinder