NOTE: PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT ITEM WILL TAKE 15 WORKING DAYS DUE TO HIGH VOLUME OF PURCHASES
- FREE DELIVERY and COLOR CUSTOMIZATION for purchasing any 5 or more products
- Genuine OEM and Superb Quality products manufactured in Malaysia
- 2 years full warranty
- 10 years seat warranty
- Heavy-duty material can withstand 300kg
- Class 3 Heavy-duty Gaslift
- High Density Polythene Moulded Foam Cushioning: 65ρ/m3
- Adjustable height cushion lumbar support
- Adjustable back-rest recline tension
- 3-Lock Heavy-duty mechanism (Angle lock recline tilting: Yes)
- Adjustable chair height
- 360 degree tilting
- Breathable mesh with cooling effects
- Standardized backrest design to support spine
IMPROVISED AND EXCLUSIVE
⭐Build-in Cushion Lumbar Support
With our constant demand of improvisation, we have engineered a lumbar support with build-in cushion to maximize the comfort of backrest.
⭐Adjustable Height of Lumbar Support
Built-in cushion lumbar support can be adjusted upwards and downwards within 6cm to support your back based on your preference.
⭐High Density Polythene Moulded Foam 65ρ/m3 (Medium Type)
50mm thickness foam made with chemical injection that do not deform overtime and provide 10 years of seat warranty and covered with smooth and soft silk alike fabric.
Strong backrest can safety recline up to 40 degrees and lock in position at your preference.
Nylon Built Body
Nylon: one of the strongest and durable material in furniture industry; used on this chair that assure your long-term safety when using it.
Adjustable Height Armrest
Adjust the height of armrest based on your arm’s preference and support.
A fixed position of headrest with standardized design that provide the adequate comfort for medium body height person.
Nylon Base and Anti-noise PU Casters
Smooth and stable bottom of the chair provide you a safe and sound experience when sitting on it.
Process of creating Premium and Perfection:
Unable to find the design of chair that you looking for? Contact us now and we may create the chair you want for you!
018 662 8581
016 237 2315